1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Advice Needed

Discussion in 'Family, Friends, and Relationships' started by Gus, Sep 12, 2013.

1. Gus

Gus

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    its that same ol story.. guy falling for his guy friend,
    start off saying im a bisexual male,
    so theres this guy at work, I've noticed a change in our friendship in the last few months, problem is, I don't know if my mind is just playing tricks on me.. or this is something to invest time in, so when I first started working there I introduced myself to him and he has a reputation to be kind of a doushe but he was really nice to me, he immediately nicknamed me something and that went on for awhile, one day he noticed I was walking home so he offered me a ride home I told him he didn't have to but he insisted so I went with him, he boasted about his compliments but when I complimented him on it he denied it and said that he's not really like that the type of person to show off, yet he continued to talk about his achievements, I thanked him for the ride and the next week he offered me a ride home again when I told him that I really appreciated it he told me "always" another time I was talking to a male coworker upstairs and when I started to go downstairs he was waiting there and he asked me what I was doing for so long and what I was talking about implying something sexual.. one day we were eating and I told him I had a date for the weekend he told me "witha guy huh?" I told him it was a girl and he sorta avoided me for the rest of the day, not so much but much different then he normally acted, he usually touches me when he passes by like he puts his hand on my back or my side, randomly pokes me and hovers over me to see what im doing the only other person he touches is another girl in the office they flirt and its noticeable, recently I went in for a touch and patted him on the back and he reacted well when he left he did the same exact thing back to me, when I leave the area when im still at work he always asks "where are you going?!" I asked him for his number and he gave me it, I told him we should hang out and drink with a few of the guys from work and he said he wanted to before his girlfriend came back from her parents house, whenever I mention his gf I always ask when hes going to tie the knot and he shrugs it off, he asks me to do him favors like drive to get him something to eat even though im off work so I have to come back to bring it to him, and he always offers to buy me things, the other day I was on a lunch break and he showed up and told me to accompany him to the store and offered to buy me something, he drinks from my cups at work and recently he asked me to take his wallet out of his pocket when I hesitated he told me "no homo" one time I told him he was a big guy and he said why because hes fat.. he always tells me thanks for even the smallest things, even things I don't do directly for him, and he seems to always be listening to what im saying even if hes not on the conversation,

heres a bit of extra info
    he seems very straight but very comfortable with his sexuality Ie he doesnt judge others treats you the same no matter what, big flirt kind of guy,
    he has a very deep but also very light voice at times,
    he lives with his gf,
    ive never asked his orientation

I just want to know if he feels anything or not so that way I don't have to waste so much time thinking about it, this is the first time I have had these type of feelings for a guy, maybe some personal experiences?! tips to get a guy of this caliber? im a strong believer in anyone can fall in love regardless of orientation or gender but im just so unsure if I should start investing time in this, and if not then I can get over it and be done with it, I hate having this feeling, thank you for your time to read this and reply, I really appreciate it if you need more details let me know,

-Gus