1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

To slumber party, or to not slumber party? With (attractive) straight bff...

Discussion in 'Family, Friends, and Relationships' started by ItalianBlueEyes, Sep 12, 2013.

1. ItalianBlueEyes

So, pardon my cliche love life... But I have a crush on my straight best friend.
    Let's call her Lisa, because, well, that's her name.

Anyway, this isn't one of those oh my gosh I love her so much I want her to be gay posts. I've reached the stage of acceptance where it still sucks a very very lot, but I've come to terms with her heteronormative preferences. That is not the problem.

So, she and my other close friends know I'm gay.

The problem is that Lisa does not have any inclination of said (very very very very very very obvious) feelings, nor does she understand the idea of maybe going to movies and hanging out 24/7 with your OUT LESBIAN best friend is not the best way to let her down easy.

I'm not complaining. But... for the sake of my emotional sanity, there are some places I just can't go without risking temptation. And one of those places is an all-girls slumber party in her basement tomorrow night, with a couple of other cute chicas. :kiss::eusa_naug

I'm torn! Being gay, with raging hormones.... are straight slumber parties a bad idea?