1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I feel like I'm not going to find a girl.

Discussion in 'Family, Friends, and Relationships' started by makayla24, Sep 13, 2013.

1. makayla24

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Some people
    I feel like unless I come out to my entire family (only 1 of my 4 brothers know) that meeting a girl will be almost impossible. I would feel awful being in a hidden relationship, but yet at the same time don't want my parents to write me off if I were to come out to them )which will not be anytime soon.) I'm only 18 and just started college so telling them is not an option right now being that my parents are some of the worst homophobes. Plus, I don't even know where I can meet girls which just makes this even more complicated. Gah. This sucks.

2. WindMelody

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Being in a hidden relationship isn't very good in the long run :/ but you should also never hide who you are :slight_smile: if you know for a fact that you parents would explode or do somethin ad, it might be a good idea to hold off (from experience).
    Maybe your college has a LGBT group, i do know they are becoming more common. You might not meet someone there...but you make friends, and then there friends friends! Get me? :wink: If the college doesn't have one, there are always town center that do! Don't give up! :wink: