1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Straight best friend plan..

Discussion in 'Family, Friends, and Relationships' started by LauraMarie, Sep 14, 2013.

1. LauraMarie

So. My best friend is straight and is 100% supportive of gay rights, she knows im bisexual and is completely fine with it. Last night we were sitting in her room and we were talking about my friend leah who is also bisexual and I said simply "well ive decided not to put a lable on things if i like a girl I like a girl and if I like a guy I like a guy.
    AND SHE AGREED
    I thought that she was straight completly but this means she could consider being with a girl correct?
    Well atm she has a boyfriend but she said she is really close to breaking up with him because he ignores her during school and barely talks to her, but she loves being in a relationship...

she loves fanfiction and so I plan to write a story of my own life.. but have completly diffrent names and then this christmas give it to her to read... with this story I will reveal at the end that this was my life and as an epilog write about our possible future and ask her to go to prom with me.
    the only thing im worried about is Leah. She is new here and us three are apart of our group of 3 and if things go well for rylee and I then she could become sad that shes almost a 3rd whell which I dont want that to happen. . We are all working together next summer at a christian camp.. so rylee and I would have to be on the down low but im okay with that because ill be with her ALL SUMMER<3

just kinda wanted to get my thoughts down on paper anyways.
    I need to start writing!:slight_smile:

2. Steak is food

Out Status:
    Some people
    Good luck, and I hope that your story does turn out to be the epilogue.