1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Help, please read help

Discussion in 'Family, Friends, and Relationships' started by smyr, Sep 14, 2013.

1. smyr

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Hi, I need you guys to help me, please..
    Well, first of all, im gay, and I came out to my mother like 6 moths ago.
    I also came out to my bestfriend (who is female) , and 3 more women. I only came out to one guy, the guy I fucking love.

Well he is totally st8 and had a girlfriend, one day when he showed me a girl, and asked me if she was hot, I said to him that I couldnt tell. He told me that I was scaring him out. Then I decided to talk about another thing. Then for 1 month, he refered to myself as "asexual", I mean, he called me not by my name, but by "asexual". He made a comment about myself, he said that I was asexual (I wasnt there, my best friend told me ). So I got mad an told him that I simply didnt like women, he was kinda like shocked. Then he said that he didnt have a problem about it, that he considered me like one true friend, and that it was normal. When we play "futbolin" (is a game) he hugs me and grabs my waist for a moment (I know Im kinda like overreacting), and celebrates with me, we went shopping together and all the way to the mall, he talked about how "gay" we look being together, he even told me that if he were gay, we would make an awesome couple, but that he wasnt gay. He made me wait outside a shop, because he was going to buy pants and that it looked gay, so he told me not to come in. But I couldnt take it anymore, Im in love with him, but I knew nothing would happen, so I became distance, I didnt want to talked to him cause I love him and It fucking hurts me. Then he told me that I was being weird, so I couldn't tell him I love him. One day, when he was at a bar with me and some friends, he was flirting with some girl, I fucking cry all night :bang:. It always happens, he talkes about some girls that he likes, and about how "sad" he is because one girl doesnt want him. A woman walkes near us, he has to say she is hot.

The thing is, I need help, I know nothing will happen and it is killing me, the worst part is that he and I are in the same courses at university, I see him everyday, and the worst of the worst part, he is way too beautiful, Im ugly...

Hope you could give me some pieces of advice...:tears:

2. GayNerd

You are not ugly. Nobody is. Everybody is beautiful, one way or another.

Try to find another person to be your Boyfriend. There are plenty of people in the world that would be lucky to have you as their Boyfriend. You just have to keep looking. :slight_smile:

Try getting a hobby to try to take your mind off of him. It will be hard, but I know you can do it. :slight_smile:

3. lukeluvznicki13

I know everything you are going through. I also feel like I am ugly too.
    But chin up, I am sure someone will come along sometime soon and they will like you for who you are. Whether it is looks or personality, or both even :slight_smile:

4. bazinga91

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    You have to look at the positives here! Your in university, there are plenty of fish in the sea! Put yourself out there, meet new people and though he is in all of your classes, there are other people in there too and who knows maybe talking to someone else will make him jealous... but go out and have fun, meet new people there are plenty of people who are dying to have someone like you in their life you just need to take a leap of faith, go for it and don't look back... I know it is difficult, and will take some time to get over him, but when you find the right person, everything just makes sense.. keep your chin up, and take a risk put yourself out there you are worth it