1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I told him I like him. Now what?

Discussion in 'Family, Friends, and Relationships' started by Noivern, Sep 15, 2013.

1. Noivern

Noivern Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    I have finally told the guy I like that I like him. We have been talking for a while but only met up 3 times and that was to go out drinking. I have told him before I liked him but was drunk and he didn't believe me. He also said and done things that have hinted that he likes me but only when he was drunk. I sent him a text last night and this is how the conversation went.

Me: Gonna be honest with you and tell you that I like you. Not sure how you feel about me though :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes: but it would be nice to get to know you better :slight_smile:
    Him: That's very sweet. You must have been very drunk when you sent it :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes: x
    Me: Made sure I was sober :slight_smile: then got vey drunk after :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes: x
    Him: haha ok x

I am taking that as a rejection :frowning2: I want to send him another text saying that I'm sorry if I made him feel awkward and that he should erase the text from his memory, but that might make him feel more awkward and it comes across that I take my feelings towards him back if that makes sense. I still want to stay in contact with him and I wan him to know that I feel no ill feelings towards him but I don't know how to do that :frowning2:

2. BelleLey

BelleLey Guest

Maybe you should wait before doing anything, if he wants to react to your text he will, if not he wont' mention it and you'll know he is not interested in you that way. Sending him another text may rush him, or pressure him to react somehow.