1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Weird Little Love Triangle

Discussion in 'Family, Friends, and Relationships' started by QueerQueen, Sep 16, 2013.

1. QueerQueen

If you don't feel like reading this, skip to the bottom lol..

A couple months back, 2 or 3 I met a girl through a friend named [A], I developed feelings and that friend found out that [A] also had feelings too. Not much happened, I guess I should have been more forward with my actions, since she was the shy one. After that I hadn't talked to her for at least a month and in my mind had gotten over her. Eventually I met up with her again and the feelings came back.

They were both best friends at one point until my friend found out that [A] had been talking behind her back. Recently I had started hanging out with the friend who introduced us named [T] a lot more, the first night me and my friend hung out with her all day and later when we went home she hung out with another one of our friends who brought her to a place where [A] was and they sort of reconciled.

Here is the problem.. a couple days later I found out that [T] had told while she was hanging out with , [A] and a couple other people that she could see herself being with me. I could kind of tell already because the day earlier she told her mom that she liked someone and I asked who the guy was which she replied to as "it's not a guy" I then joked and said "oh do I know this girl?" and she smiled. I never thought of her in that way considering I always figured she was straight, and I'm pretty sure she has never been with a girl.

SO now I'm here thinking whether or not [T] also told [A] that she liked me, because I still like [A] and am not sure if there could be anything between me and [T] I also don't want to ruin there reestablished friendship. So I'm super confused on this one.. do I find out if there is still something between me and [A] so I can make my next move, forget about her and just be her friend or try to move forward with her. Or do I try to see if there could be something with [T]... honestly I have no idea what to do right now.

I know this is really confusing with only their initials, but these people are really active in the LGBT community where I am and I am not sure whether or not they could be on a site like this.

Basically I like A, not sure if A still likes me, T likes me not sure if I like T, A and T are both friends again now and I'm not sure if A knows that T likes me..

2. Lexington

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I'll be blunt - I expect posts like this from ECers in their teens. Twenty-four is a bit long in the tooth for the "But I heard from X about Y" game. :slight_smile:

I'd cut through the extraneous stuff. You like A. So if you're interested in something happening with A, make a move with A. Everything else can sit until you see how that pans out. :slight_smile:

Lex