1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Flirting with Girls

Discussion in 'Family, Friends, and Relationships' started by augie13, Sep 16, 2013.

1. augie13

augie13 Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    hey everyone, i am looking for some advice on my current situation, because i feel like i am pretty clueless when it comes to flirting with girls, as i have been involved mostly with guys in the past... i just became friends with this girl, and we get along well/have a lot of similarities/ a similar outlook on life. in conversations we have had she has mentioned an ex boyfriend but also asked if i have seen "but im a cheerleader" and has said "so and so is cute" referencing both guys and girls... a friend of hers told me she identifies as queer.. she teaches fitness classes and offered to give me a private class, which i accepted, but i dont know if that was just being friendly or something more...most recently we were at a concert and talking before it started about tv shows, and i asked if she watched orange is the new black, because i had just finished the season. her face lit up and she said that she did, we talked some more and the concert started. after the concert ended we left the venue and paused outside on the patio area, we both could have left then as it wasnt really that busy of a concert- but decided we would wait for 'traffic to clear out'. she asked me if i knew who andrea gibson was, and i said that i did...during this conversation we didn't really take our eyes off each other, we were super close to each other, and she brushed my arm and briefly interlocked her hand with mine....i wanted to kiss her then, but i chickened out. :bang: .we hugged and left to go our separate ways home, but are seeing each other in a few days... soooo is she interested? am i reading this all wrong? i know theres the eye contact aspect with flirting w girls, but any help beyond that?

2. Batman is swag

Hmmmmm...... Well first of all, welcome! I know you're pretty new here-I assure you you've come to the right place! =)

So. I'm actually pretty clueless as well. I ended up just texting my crush (who I thought was flirting shamelessly with me but I couldn't be sure) and saying something to the affect of "Hey so is this teasing or flirting because I have no social skills and I can't tell lol AGH SO FRUSTRATING."

Turns out it was definitely flirting... :wink: Hope things work out between you two!

Best of luck and lots of love,
    -Batman

3. nacho woman

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Sounds to me like she's flirting with you :eusa_danc ... eye contact yes, I flirt by making jokes, getting touchy to test her comfort level - like play wrestling or stealing something from her and running off to see if she'll chase me... (sounding like a little kid here lol) and to top it off make a compliment to guage her reaction.

Best of luck! have fun :thumbsup: