1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Sex Advice?

Discussion in 'Family, Friends, and Relationships' started by Cello, Sep 16, 2013.

1. Cello

Hi Friends,

I am in my second lesbian relationship and I've come to a problem sexually. Thus far during times of lady lovin' we've used thighs, hands, fingers, tongues and so on, but I'm finding myself craving something more intimate. I want the equivalent of what heteros have, where I can be inside of her, or she in me while being face to face. As it stands now, any friction we create in a face-to-face position isn't enough to achieve orgasm for her, and the angle can be awkward or painful to keep up for mutual pleasure.

So my question is, do any of you know of a sex position in which pleasure can be given and received at the same time between two women, preferably while being face to face? While the sex is good and we both enjoy it a lot, it feels like it's really almost a solo activity at this point. It's either her getting me off or me getting her off and there isn't that shared, pleasurable intimacy I so crave.

Any advice would be helpful, thanks!!

2. Night

Night Guest

I believe they sell strap-ons that have some sort of mechanical piece that stimulates the woman who's wearing it - you could try looking those up? That way, if you were wearing it, you could pleasure your partner while being pleasured yourself.

3. Cello

Thanks, that might work. She's a Gold Star though, so she doesn't really like being penetrated by anything but my fingers. We tried a dildo the other day and she couldn't take it, it hurt her. It's really hard to find small dildos too. I've not had much luck in that regard.

4. cmarie

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    You could maybe try using a vibrator between the two of you, the pressure of one of you laying on top of it while it's being pressed against the other could work? Might take some experimenting but it's a possibility!

5. nacho woman

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Get searching on the net, plenty of sex toys out there and position advice... I will suggest this: one of you lie on your back (put a pillow under your back to get some height), the other kneel ( like doing a hip flexor stretch) over the top.. the one on top can reach down and get to work, while the one on the bottom can reach up... you can make eye contact this way and give each other a good time. As far as being really close - you can lay in missionary position while one grinds on the others thigh and the other can use fingers or grind against the leg in between your own... so hard to try and explain lol, but I have done it and once you get into each others rhythm it's really good.