1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Show him my love

Discussion in 'Family, Friends, and Relationships' started by JakeHas, Sep 17, 2013.

1. JakeHas

Hey everyone!! So I've been in a relationship with the perfect man for just about 6 months now. We love each other very much, but I want to do something over just saying I love you to prove how much he means to me.
    An important factor to this, is we haven't actually met. We have an online relationship (I'm not here to be lectured about it, so please don't start that). We Skype all day everyday and really do what we can to love each other each day without actually being able to hug, kiss, touch, or hold.
    He knows I love him very much, but I want to do something special and different. Perhaps even on our 6th months (Oct. 14)! What do you guys suggest?

(PS. Meeting isn't quite an option yet, we're working painstakingly hard though)

2. AmityRanch

I don't quite know how to answer this, honestly.
    I've never been involved in a long distance relationship before, and I don't quite know how you could make the occasion super great (this is just because of my inexperience, totally not judging you).

If I were him, something simple would be just fine.
    Buy him some games on Steam or something.
    He'll appreciate the thought.

3. LinkLarkin

Assuming you have his address, you could always order something superromantic to be delivered to his house? :slight_smile: Something he's hugely interested in, a book or a movie or a box of chocolates perhaps?

4. Goodnyte

What my boyfriend and I do (we are in a long distance relationship too) is we will just sit down and take the time to write something completely corny and dorky, because he and I are truly dorks together, and email or text to each other. Now, you can do something like that. It is essentially a love letter. We just put a dorky twist on it all. I keep every one he gives me because they are so simple and sweet. No money, just thought and feelings.