1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Jealousy!

Discussion in 'Family, Friends, and Relationships' started by Michelle1987, Sep 17, 2013.

1. Michelle1987

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    I don't really know what to do.

Back Story: I fell in love with my best friend last year. We used to cuddle, make, out, and all that fun stuff when we were drunk together every weekend. We also hung out with each other every day and spoke all day... we treated each other like we were dating. She was also seeing a guy named "Chris" at the time. He was very jealous of our relationship, and he used to make comments all the time about my sexuality. He always said I was in love with her, but he did it in a very rude way--especially for me not being out about my feelings or even out in general. Anyway, eventually I told her how I felt about her. It messed up our friendship for a while, but we've been good for the past few months. I still feel like I have more than a friendship with her, and a few out of the norm things have happened since she's known how I've felt. IE: Holding hands, cuddling, she got upset when I hooked up with a certain person and told me she was disappointed in me and I apologized. Why should she even care? And Why should I apologize? Ha She has also apologized to me after hooking up with people before. It's weird.

Anyway, present situation she has been hanging out with this new guy "Mike" the past 2 weeks or so. She claims they are just friends, but they hang out a lot. I believe Mike is starting to like her. I don't really think she does because I still think she's hung up on Chris. Anywho, Mike has been a dick to me for no reason the past week anytime I see him. He is very rude and just says asshole comments. I was talking to her about it today and she said "He doesn't like you for the same reason Chris didnt" (which was cause of how I "felt" towards her). I don't understand why it concerns any of these guys how I "felt, feel" or whatever. I still love her very much, but i've been playing it cool for the past few months and he wasn't even around for any of the stuff that happened between us. It just annoys me that I have to deal with a situation like this again. She used to change a little bit when she was around Chris if he would talk crap about me. Like chris used to make digs about her being my girlfriend and stuff when she would hang out with me over him... so sometimes she would give into his crap. I just feel like she's going to do this with Mike too.

I don't know I'm just annoyed that I have to deal with this situation again. I've literally done nothing to this guy and right off the bat he is already being an asshole. She's acknowledged that he is an asshole to me and has said stuff to him. IDK part of me finds it kind of amusing that he is being so ridiculous... but I also just don't want to deal with this again! Plus what do I do about him when he makes asshole comments?

2. Californiacoast

Kill him with kindness! Dig in and figure out why he is being so rude and stroke his ego. Comon, he's a guy, we aren't that complex. Food, beer, sex. Not necessarily in that order, lol.