1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Happy f*cking birthday to me!

Discussion in 'Family, Friends, and Relationships' started by MtnFr3sh, Sep 19, 2013.

1. MtnFr3sh

Gender Pronoun:
    Other
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    All but family
    The morning was okay, afternoon was alright. Then I got to Chemistry class and things just kinda went to shit.

My mom was subbing for my teacher, and nobody would sit down and shut up so my mom could take roll, so I got sick of it, both me and my friend ended up shouting "SHUT UP!" at them, then one bitch looked right at me and said "Uh, don't you tell us what to do, you ain't even in this conversation!" Roll finally got taken and we went to the library, still nobody would stfu, librarian addressed the class and asked that everybody be quiet. nobody shut up and I couldn't get my work done.

I know so far it sounds like me just being a whiny geek but hold on

Then I got to Spanish 2, which I'm already barely passing and it's still the start of the year, so I got in, and it smelled terrible, like sweat and BO, thing is, my Spanish teacher has no sense of smell. so he could only tell when everybody else bitched at him about it, so now, but before everybody was saying they needed to spray something to get rid of the stench. But NOOOOO, this bitch kept yelling "Don't spray anything! I'll have an asthma attack!" When yes, some people have sprayed stuff and her asthma flares up, not enough to call it an attack, I used to have it but grew out of it, I call it an attack when you need to go to the hospital. I had to stop wearing my $80 dollar cologne I got for christmas last year because of her bitchy complaining. Anywhere she goes to get s job, they're going to be wearing it, is she going to ask her co-workers to stop wearing it? If she makes as huge of a deal about having asthma as she does in school, they'll fire her ass.

Then after my mom went to pick up a birthday cake for me, we got home, things were okay, then about an hour ago, I go into the kitchen to go get something to drink before bed, then my mom comes in behind me, she says she wants me to transfer schools, which is something I'm okay with, but randomly? right now? Oh yes perfect timing! She's sick of the shit the other students pull and can just get away with, like texting in class, talking on the phone, and other shit when the students that behave decently are the ones that get in trouble when they slip up. I start worrying about how we're going to afford getting there every day, there are two options, a really small district with like 500 students, that's the whole district, like K-12, that small and they're all in the same building! then there's another one east of town that is medium sized, smaller than ours, don't know how big, but it was so sudden.

My mom just LOVES to tell me how many sacrifices she'd make for me, I feel bad about complaining about it, but when she says how much she'd go without just for me, it makes me feel like I'm a good for nothing turd. like today she said that to afford the gas money and shit it'd cost, she'd manage, and if it came to it, she'd marry somebody she hated. She does this all the time, she once said she'd walk the streets as a hooker if she had to. I get how much she cares about me, I really do, but every time I hear this, it just makes me feel like shit! Then she says she'd manage to get me a license and a car, when I don't want one because insurance costs too much, I don't want her to spend that kind of money on something like that when we're doing what we can to get by as it is.

I'm sorry, this birthday has just kinda gone to shit

#1 MtnFr3sh, Sep 19, 2013
    Last edited: Sep 19, 2013
  2. Argentwing

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    That's school for you. Not everyone (more like VERY few) people are mature enough to actually want to learn in class.

But as for her saying she'll do anything for you, I bet it's true. It shouldn't make you feel bad though! That's what mothers do. And chances are, she will never have to marry somebody she hates or rent the use of her body for money. And rather than mope about how it's a bad decision to get you a driver's license and car, why not look over the finances with her? Even if you don't get a car, a license is always a good thing to have. I am never EVER without my ID.

Sorry about the birthday, though. Maybe next year's will be better. (*hug*)

3. Kamina

Well hey we both have horrible birthdays. Mine gets forgotten, blown over, or canceled every year because my extended family doesn't care, and my friends think that the end of the school year is a good time to blow up at eachother. Birthdays!

Just.... people some days. My week sounds like your birthday honestly.

I hate people like those in your Chem class. I tried switched out of one last year because of something like that. Loud bitchy girls who cant focus on anything but themselves. Such a long semester. This year is slightly better. At least I know people in my Chem12U class.

That other girl with the asthma needs to stop. I have reactitory asthma. If someone sprays something it can bother me; make me cough and uncomfortable. It has to be pretty damn strong and I have to be sitting in it tho. Plus an attack is totally different. I would not say hospital bad = attack. But slight irritation/coughing fit is not an attack.

And finally, I think your mother means well and if she is making you uncomfortable could talking with her help? Is it even an option?

(*hug*) lots of hugs your way. Happy Birthday if it's any consolation. We should start a society of individuals who have negative birthday experiences. The SIWHNBI.