1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

input highly appreciated

Discussion in 'Family, Friends, and Relationships' started by fairyprincess85, Sep 20, 2013.

1. fairyprincess85

Morning
    My gf and I have been together for about 4 years, on and off, for the past few months, I haven't felt sexual at all, we've discussed it, and she understands but I feel unattracted to her in that way, I love her to bits but more like a best friend. Now I've come to realize I have feelings for her best friend.
    I have no idea how the friend feels, as I don't wanna persue anything yet.
    Is it okey for me to leave my gf and persue her best friend once the dust has settled? Or any other advice would be great. Thank you

2. s0a1b2f3

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Well, since you are completely unattracted to your girlfriend, then it would be useless to even think about continuing the relationship.

So step one, break it off.

Now you can't just leave your girlfriend for another person, if you love your gf to bits you wouldn't dare think about pursuing her best friend right off the bat. Have some respect for the girl. Plus if that person really is her best friend, she wouldn't even go out with you. Kind of a friend deal.

So step two, take some time off from the game. Give them both some space and think carefully what your next move should be.

Now when you break up with your girlfriend, I assume you would want to remain friends with her. If you were to pursue her friend you would want her on your good side.

So step three, fix the friendship between you two so nothing is awkward and you both can actually be great friends.

Now once that is done, I guess you could take the chance on the best friend. Make a move. But! In my opinion, I would talk to your gf (shld be exgf and now good friend) about your feelings for her friend. It can show respect towards her and meaningful that you came to her about this.

So step four, make your move respectfully and hopefully you would get what you want.

Step five, have fun and good luck :grin:

3. fairyprincess85

Thanx a million, helps A LOT :slight_smile: