1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I am missing my ex

Discussion in 'Family, Friends, and Relationships' started by Englishlad, Sep 21, 2013.

1. Englishlad

I am missing my ex he split up with me because of my mental illness. Any one knows how to get over a break up. :frowning2:

2. resu

Advisor Full Member

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Crush on someone else. :slight_smile:

3. toushirojaylee

I miss my ex too :-( I can't give you any advice because where on the same situation. *tap tap* Just be strong.

4. Northern guy

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    So sorry you're missing your ex, and you're not feeling well either. loss of any kind is so painful - I miss my partner too, for a different reason ( he died 18 months since) and it can be so difficult picking up the pieces and trying to re-build your life.

My advice would be to be patient, try not to panic. Try to move forward (a little at a time, don't force yourself). Look back with pleasure at good times ( eventually you will be able to do so), and try to learn from bad times, but don't beat yourself up over these - we're all only human and react to bad times as and how we can at the time. So move forward, look back, but don't try to GO back.

I hope this helps, people out here are thinking about you. Take care, Paul.

5. Californiacoast

As Betty White said, "The best way to get over a man is to get under another one" ! Lol
    Ok, maybe not the best advice, but a grain of truth there. There are thousands of gay guys out there that will love you for who you are. :slight_smile:

6. lowkey

lowkey Guest

lol, i dont have good advice because my advice nor anyone elses doesnt ever seem to really work for me, the best device is a natural way, its called 'time'

it sounds wierd but ive been crushing on this 1 girl for about 4 months, and im gay - im infatuated and have been since day 1 because she is the most beautiful girl ive ever seen. i could Look at her all day long. but my dick doesnt react, but isnt that wierd? lol

7. Indigo4135

Sexual Orientation:
    Straight
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Hmm although I've never had an ex to miss, I have missed someone I love....a lot. It'll suck for a while (still does) but you'll make it through. Try not to dwell on it so much :slight_smile:

8. Unsurevirgin

Unsurevirgin Guest

no its not lol it means u respect her