1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

How to deal with a confused person

Discussion in 'Family, Friends, and Relationships' started by Dakine, Sep 21, 2013.

1. Dakine

Out Status:
    A few people
    Basically as the title goes I'm dealing with a confused friend who is somewhere in between denial and bargaining. U can say I don't know for sure, but trust me he has done some very specific things that make me certain he's not straight and is in fact into me. I'd rather not go into detail because some of them would be pretty embarrassing on his end if he ever found out I knew he did them. But the problem having is he is back and forth with the "so close to opening up" act and then he reverts back to the "straight" act. He's been getting really flirty with me lately but as soon as he starts picking up on the fact it's getting too gay, he reverts back to girl talk, all too often it's totally out of place in the context of the conversation so u can tell the girl talk is forced.

Needless to say, I'm into him as well and I know all to well how the "I'm going to beat the gay even if everyone else tells me I can't change, I'm going to defy the odds" routine goes. Did it myself for too many years. He is very special to me and actually worth waiting awhile longer to see if he will finally accept himself. Thing is, in the meantime it is very frustrating on my end. How do I remain sane during his acceptance process? Like I said, he is worth the wait, he's a very special person, and also like I said, I know for a fact he's into me in a sexual way because of some of the things I've caught him doing. I'm open to any suggestions so I don't lose my mind in the meantime...thanks