1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

She thinks I hate her D:

Discussion in 'Family, Friends, and Relationships' started by Indigo4135, Sep 23, 2013.

1. Indigo4135

Sexual Orientation:
    Straight
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Recently I ended a 'friendship' with a girl I really cared about,even loved. I felt like even though she knew how I felt about her she didn't take my feelings into consideration, so I stopped caring about our 'friendship'. I kinda started a fight with her resulting in the final demise of our 'friendship' and She now thinks I hate her and as much as I want her to understand I don't, if I tell her the real reason I couldn't stay friends it'll just hurt even more. She thinks that I changed and that I became this cold- hearted bitch ( not what she said but she might as well have). So I need help. Should I really tell her why we can't be friends ( she thinks she did something wrong, which... She didn't... Well I don't know), or shall I just continue to let her think I hate her ( I think In one of my texts I said I wished she'd never existed, which is not what I actually meant).

2. silverhalo

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    So why don't you want to tell her why you cant be friends with her?

3. Indigo4135

Sexual Orientation:
    Straight
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I think it's a bit dumb to not want to be someone's friend bc you like them to much and I feel if I gave her that answer she probably flip out. I feel like she'll just be mad at me

4. silverhalo

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Well I guess what is worse to have her possibly be mad at you because you tell her the truth or have her be upset and sad because she thinks you have changed and be mad at you for that.