1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Sad and single

Discussion in 'Family, Friends, and Relationships' started by Andstillimhere7, Sep 23, 2013.

1. Andstillimhere7

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    All but family
    Lately I have been very sad about me being single and not having a boyfriend.:'(. I just wish I came out with no consequences, sometimes there are those times where it's like I'm bi everyone, but I don't feel like it. I wish someone would ask me because that is the only way. Anyways, I'm so sad, last week there was this very cute guy and I gave him a bro hug and he was hot and then developed a crush on him because he was also funny. How do you overcome this sadness. Please help I have 5 different guy crushes and it's sad and very torturing.:help:

2. igoloo2946

I constantly feel the same way, but you have restrain yourself from doing something you will later regret. A random cry for help might end up harming you more than it will end up helping you. I you legitimatly think you have a chance with another guy, then by all means go forth and conquer!
    At the end of the day you have to think about yourself and if staying in the closets is satisfying enough, or just stressful.

3. I've been feeling the same way for a while now, and I'm also trying to look for a way to get over it because I hate feeling this way... there's nothing like having feelings for someone who could never return them. I'll just tell you what others have been telling me: focus on what makes you feel good about yourself, and you will attract people as friends, and inevitably you will meet a significant other.

4. Jester

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    A few people
    Well I am new to being bisexual, but I would never tell my parents so as of now I am nearly ccompletely in the closet. But I try to think of the good things about being gay, like howI can see both genders equally even more so then I did before. I am currently in a relationship with a girl, but I was bi before we started dating and she is one of the few (sep my associates here) who know about me.

Honestly it may be because I am new to it, but I have decided to look at the possitive side of my situation rather than worry about how I would Never tell my parents or other friends and family.

Life is what you make it and you only live once so my encouragement is to stand tall and be proud of whk you are even if it is just you who knows about it. In a way you are a superhero always keeping your identity a secret, and one day you can be one of the greats like Superman or Spider-Man.

And you will always have friends here waiting for you and encouraging you.