1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I honestly dint know what to do.. :,(

Discussion in 'Family, Friends, and Relationships' started by AsIUsedToBe, Sep 24, 2013.

1. AsIUsedToBe

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    my mom has recently become very depressed, suicidal... she keeps telling me life is pointless, that shes pointless. I found her crying in the tub last weekend shes been getting worse ever since my sister left to go to her career in Texas. She keeps having thoughts about her ex husband (my biological dad or as I like to call him my sperm donor.) He was very abusive... He used to choke her, and he threw her out of the car while it was moving.. He went crazy when he went into the military. he became biopolar and schizophrenic...
    I have a friend, my best friend, who just called me balling her eyes out saying she tried to kill her self but her dad walked in.. I had no idea she wanted to kill herself.. She said she's tired of being ruining things and making everyone mad and how all she is, is trouble..
    And I have another friend who is depressed, who cut her legs at least 70+ times last night.. She showed me them on the way home from school..

I.. I just don't know what to do anymore.. I got my mom help, talked to the school counselor.. I'm so worried and stressed.. I cant focus on anything other than how worried I am.. :,(

2. Ohhai

Oh dear, that is such a huge burden to bare, can completely understand how you feel. Can school give you some kind of special consideration, so you're not under too much pressure?
    Have you told someone about your friend, or have they sought help? This shouldn't be aall on you, no one should have to deal with this alone xxx

3. pokerface87

Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    :frowning2:

Is there any way you can involuntarily admit her to a psych ward? I know it is not ideal butthe professionals can have the tools to help her.

Sorry you are going through this, your poor mother and friends..... I lost my Dad to suicide and it is very very tough to deal with loved ones around you who are struggling internally. Just do your best to listenand be by their side.

4. greatwhale

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Completely agree with Ohhai, all of this is not possible to handle all by one's self, you need help so that you can help them, I urge you to reach out to friends, and your school, as soon as possible!

5. AsIUsedToBe

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Thank you, im going to talk to my school and tell them whats going on. maybe email my teachers if I start lacking. my mom is being omitted into a stress center and getting a therapist. Ad for my friends im going to get them help.