1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I totally like her

Discussion in 'Family, Friends, and Relationships' started by utsuratsura, Sep 24, 2013.

1. utsuratsura

So in my band class, in my section, we have a foreign exchange student. She's in the grade below me and a year younger, but I really like her. She's so adorable. She's tall and funny and sweet and cute and gahhhh. I don't even have words. and gosh dang it that accent is the best thing ever. She makes me really happy. I could spend hours talking to her.

But I don't know if she's straight or what?? I'm assuming she wouldn't want to date anyone this year, or at least not at the beginning now. She doesn't really seem like the kind of person who really dates much anyways. But hey, you never know.

I like her so much, but I've got no clue if she'd even like me back. ((i'm really really bad at getting this kind of information.)) And I don't want to just go up to her and ask "hey are you straight?" cause that would be a bit awkward and might ruin our relationship.

she makes me so so so happy and i love being around her, but i don't know if she'd feel that way about me. Plus, i'm not out to anyone at school. My school isn't very accepting of LGBT things, especially the people in my grade. I'm actually pretty scared of the idea of people at my school finding out that i'm both trans* and not straight. So it's not like anyone knows I don't only like boys.

So i guess what I'm asking is, are there any ways of figuring out someone's orientation without directly asking them? like through hints and stuff? I mean I know I really should just ask her, but I just can't:icon_redf:icon_redf

Sorry if this is in the wrong section, I wasn't too sure:confused:

2. Twinkletoes81xx

There really aren't any easy ways to figure out someone's orientation unless they tell you. I think the best thing to do for now is to kept talking to her and try to get a closer relationship with her. And when you get closer try to bring up relationships and sexuality in your conversations to see what her views are. Then see how things go from there. <3 :wink: