1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Is this Love

Discussion in 'Family, Friends, and Relationships' started by Beware Of You, Sep 25, 2013.

1. Beware Of You

Okay this is going to sound retarded , but at 23 I have never been in love until I suspect now .

I don't know how but I just can't get my boyfriend out of my mind. I practically think about him 24/7, when I am with him I am so happy and at ease. I only noticed this stuff when he went away on holiday for a week, when he was away I just missed him so much, and I was completely hyperactive and excited the day he came back.

2. greatwhale

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Yeah...that sounds like love, you lucky dog! :grin:

3. CupidBoy

CupidBoy Guest

Yeah, it can be beautiful if he loves you back. If he doesn't, it's the most painful feeling in the world.

4. UIOP

Aww, that's so sweet. Yeah, that sounds a lot like love to me. Enjoy it :icon_bigg

5. Au.Quicksilver

I think it's love. I'm in love with my best friend. He hates me calling him Zacy. Cute really.........

6. June Cleaver

It sounds like you are! Time will tell, because if it is true love you are feeling, it will grow and grow! I am in love with my partner and have been since the day we met, three days after Thanksgiving 2008 after asking him when we got together when he fell for me it was the same moment the same day strangely enough for both of us, though we became a couple November 2012 and this is what it is like for me;

First off this love hit me much to my surprise because I was in a new relationship with someone else at that time, and had not fallen in love with anybody since 1994. Anyway these are the symptoms I have; I put him before myself always, I only want him sexually and do not notice/ or think of other men in that way, I only want his happiness no matter what the cost even if it hurts me I still put his happiness first, I worry about him when we are apart (this one may be just me because I lost two husbands back to back one in 1994 the second 1996 while I was home both times apart from them), every day I fall to my knees and cry as I thank God for putting us together and keeping us so in love and close. Basically I live to make him happy, and he seems to treat me in a similar way which is so nice!

The way I knew is I tried dating other guys in 2011 and 12 when I broke up with my ex that I had been dating when we met and just like with my ex, every time I had sex with anyone I had to close my eyes and think of my love from day one of meeting, even to the last guy who was 9 years younger and has way beyond model looks and the most perfect body I ever saw in real life, but still had to fantasize of my love to be in the mood and do it. That is when I knew for sure that I could not be in love or even be with anyone else and be happy. Those are the feelings I have and how I know for sure I am in love with my partner. Are your feelings simmulair? June

7. Ohhai

Love <3

8. doglover44

doglover44 Guest

I hope I get to experence love

9. Northern

Congratulations, hopefully its both ways

10. Werbinich

It is not just love. It is a tremendously wonderful sensation although you miss him. I'm so jealous.

11. Chic30

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    Aww that's sweet. That's gotta be a great feeling. Yes, I am jealous too.

12. Au.Quicksilver

I'm jealous that they're in a relationship!

13. ianm

ianm Guest

Awe this is so love! im so happy for you.