1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Why am I an idiot?

Discussion in 'Family, Friends, and Relationships' started by GirlWhoWaited, Sep 26, 2013.

1. GirlWhoWaited

So, there's this girl that I used to work with. She's pretty much the biggest girl crush I've ever had. She transferred schools a while ago, and now lives on campus on the other side of the state. I don't see her often anymore, but she came to visit. I thought I was going to die of embarrassment because I didn't even bother to try to look nice (glasses, flannel shirt, zero makeup). I didn't know she'd be there, obviously... Well, she was. And this girl is insanely beautiful. Imagine a combination of Shannyn Sossamon and Emmanuelle Chriqui. I'm not even exaggerating. She's that hot. And smart. And sweet. Although I'm camped out at the back of my closet, dating a guy, and pretty sure she's straight, it's all I can do not to nosebleed every time I see her. So, I looked like a troll, and we ended our conversation with the world's most awkward wave/high five/uncomfortable chuckle combo. :eusa_doh: I just needed to share. Anybody else have these horror stories?

2. UIOP

Don't worry, you're not an idiot. I once was getting very close to a girl. We were exchanging some flirty talk. She said that us getting close was going to be 'sticking thoughts into people's heads' and she leaned towards me (for a kiss) and, without thinking about the words, I said "I'd like to stick something inside you". It just came out and I didn't mean it in a sexual way at all but it created a very awkward mood and she was laughing a lot :eusa_doh:

3. GirlWhoWaited

:roflmao: That line might actually work on me... :eusa_clap: