1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

My mother and I need to work things out

Discussion in 'Family, Friends, and Relationships' started by alexisv, Sep 27, 2013.

1. alexisv

alexisv Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    A few people
    My mother and I need to work things out.I came out as a lesbian recently,so far my 2 sisters and brother are loving and accepting including my father.My mother,she says it is a phase I am going through and it is not..Includes my son too,he still loves me.She is dead against homosexuality.I tell her I am finally happy and this is how I feel now.I was married to a man,divorced him a year ago and now dating a woman,my girlfriend Kelly whom I started dating 2 weeks ago.My family is getting sick and tired of her ways,my father tells her I am finally happy too and attracted to women only.Luckily my girlfriend Kelly knows a great family therapist,my mother said she is willing to try to work things out.I love my mother a lot and this hate of homosexuality she has needs to stop.I am a normal person in life,not someone from a differant planet.