1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

so there's this girl....

Discussion in 'Family, Friends, and Relationships' started by MerBear, Sep 27, 2013.

1. MerBear

Okay so i like this girl right? and I've known her for a year now? but haven't started talking until recently and i ended up liking her and i told her that i liked her and she said "i would go out with if it wasn't for my boyfriend"

The bold is what she said

and note, her boyfriend treats her like shit but she still has feeling for him because of i dont know. hahaha, she was with him for ahwile and they have a past together like with me and my ex

ANYWHO, after, i told her, i liked her..and she said that (read above),
    i just flirted with her a bit and i did again today, saying i was daydreaming about her in class (sexual daydreaming) and i told her, it was sexual and she didn't mind it and then after a conversation about my ex, i said

"hopefully, one day, you'll see it" - I was referring to her boyfriend
    but she didn't understand right? so finally, i straight up told her ...I was talking about her boyfriend and i said i was sorry for being rude she said this...

"well, actually i was thinking....."

and i said "of what?" and she said "of you"
    and she said "i'm sorry but i've been thinking about you a lot today"
    and i asked her why
    and she said "i really like you too"

and i said "you do? are you sure?" and she said, yes and explained to me how she knew she liked me*and then, I said "i thought you had feelings for your boyfriend?" and she said "i do but he doesn't deserve them"

and i asked "how can you have feelings for your boyfriend and me?"
    and she said "i do like him, more than like but i like you too"

and i said "but if you want to stay with him" and

she said "i don't, i told you, i want you" and so finally
    I told her to think it over the weekend and consider what she would be getting herself into

was what, i said...the right thing? and do you think, she really likes me? or do you think, she's using me as some sort of rebound?

i mean, just a day ago, she didn't really like me. I have been flirting with her lately and reminded her more than once, i like her and so maybe, she only wants me because she wants to feel wanted? :S

#1 MerBear, Sep 27, 2013
    Last edited: Sep 27, 2013
  2. GirlWhoWaited

I'm not sure if any of us can tell you how she feels, but I'm glad you're pushing her to think it over carefully. Be sure she knows that your feelings are real, and you're not playing games. Also, I'd advise that you keep things where they are until she breaks up with her boyfriend. 1) You don't want her to associate you with guilt. 2) You need to know that she's serious. 3) Even jerks deserve honesty. Good luck! :slight_smile:

3. Slime

As GirlWhoWaited said above me, no one here is going to be placed well enough to understand what she's thinking of at this instant. I would, as you have done, let her think about it a little longer just so you know for sure that she's serious and that this isn't just a little fling that'll leave you with a sour taste... Also, she needs to break up with her boyfriend first if you two are you going to be together. Maybe that over the weekend she'll decide that she might prefer to stay with that guy, as much of an asshole he is. The last thing you want to happen is for you and him to be left broken-hearted by this girl, even more so the guy who, although is an unbearable jerk, still has feeling for her. Anyway, good luck :grin:

4. MerBear

see, its a guessing game with me too. she said, she broke up with him last night

I've never been in a relationship with a girl, i've never held a girls hand, i've never kissed a girl so if i tell her, i'll be her girlfriend, i'm going to be absolutely clueless.

i'm scared to try

5. MerBear

i found out, she broke up with her boyfriend last night, but she didn't say, that she wanted to be with me but i still feel bad.

is that a good sign?