1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Signs that someone is crushing from afar

Discussion in 'Family, Friends, and Relationships' started by raze11, Sep 27, 2013.

1. raze11

raze11 Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    There's this cute guy that I think might have a crush on me.So what are some of the obvious signs of another guy crushing on you from afar.

2. resu

Advisor Full Member

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    There are no obvious signs, and you will never no for sure unless he tells you directly. That said, here are my observations:

He looks at you more than normal (i.e. most straight guys don't want to give a wrong impression) and pays special attention to what you're doing. Some guys will try to be discreet and only look at you when you're not looking at them. If you're good at observing with your peripheral vision, you might see that happening. In those cases, you will often see him turn away when you look at him. This can happen multiple times, which is a good way to check the first time wasn't a fluke. You might try smiling at him and see if he smiles back (at least a sign he's friendly).

Ultimately, you will need to actually talk to him to get a better feeling for what he's thinking.

3. WhiteShadows

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    What particular signs are you noticing that make you think this? I don't think I guy's ever had a crush on me, so I don't know a heap... but I would guess they could by shy, insecure or possibly nervous around you... particularly if they don't know your orientation.... but then if they know your gay they might be a bit less subtle and smile at you / talk to you a lot...
    but then lots of people behave differently I guess...

4. raze11

raze11 Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Well he stares,smiles,and blushes every time he sees me.

5. WhiteShadows

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Hmmmm
    It could be the case that he's interested in you. Go talk to him! See what he's like :slight_smile:

6. raze11

raze11 Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    I will.Next time I see him I'm going to talk to him.