1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Flirting and Dating

Discussion in 'Family, Friends, and Relationships' started by mystical, Sep 27, 2013.

1. mystical

Delafield (30 minutes from Milwaukee), WI
    Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    So, I'm very confused with everything about love. Don't even really know if I like one gender or the other or both. But also, I'm so bad with signals! Here are some of my questions:

How do you know if you like someone? How do you know they like you?

How would I know if someone is flirting?

Where do you even find people to date?

2. Pat

Pat

I can't help with all of these because more than 3 guys has told me that I'm oblivious to them flirting with me lol.. 1) You'll know because it's a very innate feeling. Unlike anything else. Symptoms can range from feeling butterflies around them to wanting to be intimate with them or share a deep emotional bond.. 2) You know if they like you if they're "different" around you usually. As in, they wouldn't behave in the same way with you around others (assuming you're both closeted) Or flirting.. You find people to date online or in person. If you want to enjoy the mysteries of getting to know someone thoroughly and over time, I'd recommend meeting someone in person. If you like the idea of browsing profiles of people and getting a scoop on them earlier on, I'd recommend online dating.