1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Dealing with A**holes

Discussion in 'Family, Friends, and Relationships' started by GarytheGG, Sep 27, 2013.

1. GarytheGG

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Hey there again everyone, well here's a little update to what's going on in my life right now, and it definitely isn't the best one sadly enough. Just in case you guys haven't seen my previous post, this is kinda continuation to that so here's the link:

http://emptyclosets.com/forum/family-friends-relationships/108867-straight-dilemma.html

Well onto the story... It's been about 2-3 weeks since the occurrences in my previous post happened. Things are getting better, but Andrew (we'll call him that for now) and his "best friend" seem to have it out for me. They plan on making my life a living a hell. They always attempt to piss me off or get on my nerves even though I haven't done anything to them. The hilarious thing is they keep saying that they don't want anymore drama, but they are the ones who are causing it. I have no idea why Andrew feels the need to target me, but I have a feeling it's because he is infuriated with me because he might be questioning his sexuality. His "best friend", however, seems to be going along with Andrew. I honestly don't understand why they would have to go out of their way to blatantly piss me off. I had a misunderstanding with Andrew's BFF and told him that I want to fix it, but apparently, he doesn't want to. I honestly don't care about what Andrew could do/is doing, but his "best friend" is honestly getting on my nerves. Whenever I tweet, he feels compelled to tweet back a snarky comment. Could you guys give me tips on how to deal with this? and lastly...do you honestly think that Andrew could be questioning his sexuality based on my previous post and what's happening now?

Thanks again everyone for reading my rant. I really appreciate it if you did :grin: