1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Help... please.

Discussion in 'Family, Friends, and Relationships' started by Momosboy, Sep 29, 2013.

1. Momosboy

My parents are absolutely insane. Okay, first of all, we have my dad. He believes girls are girls and boys are boys. *I'm a tranny girl, btw* He is in the school that says "It's in the Bible. It MUST be wrong (gay) or true (Gay is bad)!" I can't put up with it much longer.

My mom is the mastermind behind controlling me. She researches things and figures, after, like, five minutes, that it's all evil and meant to corrupt her little prince(ss) into being a (pardon my language) gay homo faggot who worships Satan and sacrifices virgins on altars.

Fast forward to... 4-6 hours ago. I have a Skype... or I did. My dad went ballistic. I have since removed my info and contacts. I hate having to do it, but I did.

I don't know how much longer I can put up with this. If I have to hear one more homophobic piece of shit, I'm gonna lose it! Can anyone, ANYONE, help?

Serena

2. Momosboy

Really? NOBODY can help? Any advice will do.

3. Nick07

Hmm, let's start with - how old are you?

4. Momosboy

5. Nick07

You have definitely more options than a 13yo then. Try working on your safety net, look for a job so that you can pay for your living and move out.
    I don't know if there are circumstances (your health for example) that hold you back, but you should try.

6. BiPenguin

Bible stuff is so very selectively taken. Like not killing people for example.