1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Big crush problem? Help?

Discussion in 'Family, Friends, and Relationships' started by theskyiseverywhere, Sep 29, 2013.

1. theskyiseverywhere

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    I need help.

So basically, there is this guy at my school that I really like. I think he is really nice. And he's cute, too! (We'll, to me he is:slight_smile:) He is already out, but I'm not. So anyway, he kept asking my sister if I was gay. She doesn't know, so she obviously said that I wasn't. He asked a lot. Maybe he likes me? Idk. The problem is he likes somebody else, who likes somebody else. So we are in this really long chain of crushes here. I really like this guy. We have the same interests, and he is just an amazing guy. I don't think he's out of my league though. I don't know what to do. It's not like any crush I've EVER had, it's so strong that m stressing out about it. And don't say that I'm too young to have love. Please help? I'm distraught here :tears:.Thanks in advance :kiss:

2. Dakine

Out Status:
    A few people
    Talk to him. He is interested :slight_smile:

3. resu

Advisor Full Member

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    ^Yes, what else is there to do? People always have multiple crushes on others, but few act on these desires (especially gays in the closet). Also, with you being in the closet and your sister saying you're not gay, then probably this guy is going to try to suppress his feelings for you, which would be very bad.

4. WhiteShadows

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Definitely talk to him! If he's asking your sister he's probably interested :slight_smile: You're so lucky to have a guy you like into you! Now go talk to him privately, quick before it's too late! Tell him you are gay / like boys and that you like him, he'll probably go well about it :slight_smile:
    Let us know how it goes :slight_smile: