1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Idk what to do?

Discussion in 'Family, Friends, and Relationships' started by Austin97, Oct 1, 2013.

1. Austin97

Sexual Orientation:
    Straight
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    ok this is gonna sound kind of pathetic but i met this girl online a while back. we used to talk everyday and night for months. she had no clue that i was transgender because i never even gave her any info about me or anything and i didn't send her a picture of myself. well talking to her caused me a lot of pain, dysphoria, and suicidal thoughts because i felt terrible about not being able to give any info about me out due to how ashamed i am of myself and my life. i also felt terrible because i knew that i wasn't what she wanted due to me being transgender. so one day i just stopped talking to her and dropped all contact with her, which was a really bad and terrible thing to do but i couldn't deal with the pain anymore. it wasn't her fault or anything it was all me. having her in my life made me feel so happy though. i wanted to wake up in the morning and everything. i haven't stopped missing her since the day that i stopped talking to her. i've tried to forget about her but i haven't been able to. i think about her everyday and it sucks so much because i feel so hopeless. there's nothing i can do. i don't want to feel that dysphoria and pain again but i also don't want to deal with the pain of missing her. i haven't talked to her in months yet everything still reminds me of her :icon_redf i feel like i can't replace her

2. Rasengan

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Just message her and tell her how you feel. Keeping something like that bottled up is the absolute worst thing you can do. The worst thing she can do is stop talking to you or not accept you for who you really are. And if this is the case then shes not worth it. Just tell her that your transgender. She probably wont believe you at first and will take it as a bit of shock but whatever happens how can the situation be any worse then it is now? I say tell her because she makes you happy and the other feelings like your dysphoria and suicidal thoughts will go away. The truth will set you free my friend. I may be wrong but this is just my opinion.