1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Confused about relationship please help

Discussion in 'Family, Friends, and Relationships' started by ianm, Oct 2, 2013.

1. ianm

ianm Guest

Im in a long destens relationship with a man and i never get to see him and for a while iv been thinking about ending it but im scared that if i do he well be angry with me and hate me. Iv been with him for almost a year now but i dont think it well work with him so far away. Someone please help me i need some advice. thanks. :help:

2. resu

Advisor Full Member

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Have you met in person?

3. penguin machine

These things rarely survive the distance. I think there needs to be a minimum number of meetings, a minimum frequency, or you'll never develop the chemistry you need to grow together.

It's just like using a dating site, if you wait too long to meet someone you lose the steam.

4. ianm

ianm Guest

Yes we have meat each other before, and thats the wosrt part we like only see each other once each three months or maybe not even that much. He was suposet to come out for my 18th birthday but he cant so i feel very deprssed right now. thanks guys i needed the help.