1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Is she interested?

Discussion in 'Family, Friends, and Relationships' started by caakee, Oct 2, 2013.

1. caakee

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    alright so im barely coming out and new to this whole gaydar thing. So i need a little help please haha. i am a fem lesbian who also likes fem lesbians.

There is this girl at work i can feel this attraction to and i can kind of sense she feels the same way about me. She isnt butch or to girly she is inbetween. Anyway so first of all i dont see her that much because she works in a different department than i do. Everytime she comes to our office i assit her and she always starts the convo even when there is nothing left to talk about she trys to keep the conversation going. After several times helping her at the counter i finally asked her name then she asked for mine. When i told her she said oh i definitley wont forget your name. She didnt continue to say because of someone who had the same name or anything. One time she left papers here and i held them for her and she kept telling me I was sooo sweet. I even caught her checking me out before. so recently she stopped by and she gave me a compliment on my hair . somehow we got on the subject of hair and she showed me how she did this braid and she said she would send me the link threw our work email. Well we both know that you cant send youtube links threw email. so is that just an excuse for us to talk more? just yestarday she stopped me in the wall way and said heyy ive been out of the office all day, then said your hair looks pretty today though. im lost confused i feel she is attracted to me she gives me that look. should i make a move what should i do? i know i typed alot and it probably doesnt mean much. i really just want to know if she is into girls or how to go about asking her .aah! PLEASEEE HELP i would really appreciate it

2. mkchoco

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    I have a rather bad "gaydar" too but maybe you should ask her to go get coffee or something? It's not really a "date" but maybe it'll be easier to tell?

3. Miss Loopy

Just eat her face, she'll be yours in no time.

In all srsly seriousness though; ask her to go out outside work! Not necessarily a date but just alone time. The worst she can say is no, and if you don't feel the same vibe from her by the end of the night you don't damage your friendship :slight_smile: