1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Dem exes be cray-cray

Discussion in 'Family, Friends, and Relationships' started by Miss Loopy, Oct 2, 2013.

1. Miss Loopy

Alright, aside from the light-hearted title...

I was in my last relationship for a year and a half, it ended nearly a year ago, and I'm genuinely not over it. Still.

I feel like it's because she's the only person I ever let into my life and truly loved. But I really hated the relationship I was in with her? She was so clingy and jealous. It drove me up the wall. But I was just so in love with her that I just kinda put up with it at the time.

I'm not going to pretend I was some God throughout the relationship; I was pretty messed up at the time. I was on maximum dosages of anti-psychotics, anti-depressants, sleep tablets etc etc. you can imagine that I was far from stable.

What makes it worst though is I see her everyday with her boyfriend, and it sucks knowing we had something a lot more special than they ever will, and that she's not sexually attracted to boys, but the fact she still let him come between us.

When the relationship begun, we made a promise that if we ever broke up we would always try to remain best friends, if at least not friends. Yet she's let some guy tell her he is jealous of her talking to me and doesn't want her to speak to me.

It absolutely sucks like hell when I catch her staring at me. She told me time and time again (before she stopped talking to me) that she still loved me she couldn't do it anymore because I was so unstable.

I just don't know why she's dating him when she told me after we'd finished that he was one of the most boring people she's ever spoken to.

I think maybe I'm being naive and she has moved on but... I'd like to think that no matter what she'd still never lie to me. But now we've not spoken for about 3 months. It's killing me.

I might not be able to have my girlfriend back, but I would kill for my best friend back.