1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

realationship stress

Discussion in 'Family, Friends, and Relationships' started by amieelizabethha, Oct 2, 2013.

1. amieelizabethha

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    I am having a really hard time with my boyfriend right now, we have started living with each other for the past 4 months and all is going well but one thing and that is our sex life before we lived together he had a crazy sex drive and now that we are living together it has slowly gotten worse and worse to the point where it went from once a week to nothing, and I am not going to leave him for something as silly as this just having a hard time because I feel like I am doing something wrong. I have talked to him about it and he assures me that it is him and not me but recently we went to the doctor and they ran a blood panel to see if it was low t or something else and he is perfectly normal. If anyone has been in the same boat and has any advice on how to keep myself from going crazy It would be great help. Thnx :3

2. June Cleaver

Is your only problem the lack of sex? Is it that he has stopped getting it up? Or just a lack of desire? I have found role playing helps spice things up, also change the location; like go to a different town and have some fun in a motel to make it feel naughty. Things like that can bring the spark back! Also it could be nerves on his part. I am assuming he is the top. Give some more to go on and I may be able to give better suggestions. June

3. amieelizabethha

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Wow i have been busy :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes: thanks for your reply its good to know someone is watching the forums. And it is all great advice I personally like the motel idea the only problem that I ran into is my bf. I love to roleplay that's how come I get all cute and sexy then just try to play with him or I tried the motel idea and the response I got was "I am tired and don't want to go anywhere" of coarse that is the answer for everything now a days just gets tiring when is it his turn to try :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes: But again thanks for the reply who knows maybe if I try again it might turn out different.