1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Can't stop looking at her

Discussion in 'Family, Friends, and Relationships' started by Room305, Oct 3, 2013.

1. Room305

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    (First, I'd like to apologize for my bad English grammar. I'm Asian, and I don't speak very good English.)

Well Hello, I'm a 21-year-old lesbian hiding deep inside the closet :confused:
    There's this girl in my class that I just can't stop staring at... (love at first sight?!:icon_redf)
    I mean we do talk, but we're not that close to each other so staring at her wouldn't be very appropriate. :icon_sad:
    I'm worried that she might figure out what's going on, and that she might feel disgusted about the fact that some girl has a crush on her (I'm pretty sure she's straight). :bang:
    So I'm acting like I don't really care about her, but that really isn't something I want to do, because she's so nice n friendly :tears: What should I do? I kind of want to get close to her, but when I like someone it's so obvious that anyone can figure out. Does anyone have any advises? Please I don't know what to do :tears:

2. Sappho

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    A few people
    Get to know her better and develope a friendship with her . Once you are friends then you can come out to her and see how she responds.

3. Starry Eyes

Starry Eyes Guest

I think you should try and get to know her, but I think it is better that you tell her you like her sooner rather than latter. You don't want to wait months to tell her you like her.

4. Room305

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    Thank you Sappho and Starry Eyes for your replies! I can't really confess to her just yet, I'm really afraid that she'll reject me and be disgusted :frowning2: I guess becoming friends first and coming out to her is the right way to go. Thank you again :slight_smile:

5. bazinga91

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    become her friend! if she is in your class maybe try and sit next to her next time, chat a bit then after a bit maybe ask if she wanted to study, or say you need help on w.e the class is.. become a friend, then see how it goes! relax, take it one step at a time