1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

My cousin's roommate

Discussion in 'Family, Friends, and Relationships' started by FightingShadows, Oct 3, 2013.

1. FightingShadows

So, I see my cousin pretty much every week. Her and her roommate shop at the store I work at and I think her roommate is seriously hot. I talk to my cousin about him all the time and she has suspicions that he may be gay or at the least, pansexual. I don't talk to him much but know that we share a lot of the same interests. When I do talk to him it's over facebook and our conversations are never awkward and he always seems to enjoy talking to me. Even when he and my cousin come into the store, he's usually the one that comes and finds me to say hi. Just this past weekend they had come in and I had spent my whole lunch hour walking around the store shopping with them. I noticed how he would throw a few glances my way from time to time.
    The thing is, I want to take this further and spend some time with him but he's works 12 hour days full time and on the weekends my cousin says that they usually spend time with their neighbors, so it's like I can't win!
    Any ideas? I really want to see if this goes anywhere, but I also don't want my cousin to feel like i'm using her to get close to her roommate.