1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Did he hit on me?

Discussion in 'Family, Friends, and Relationships' started by lmwilliams, Oct 4, 2013.

1. lmwilliams

Hi,

I have a crush on a guy. I thought I got that famous "vibe" from it. I suspected he was gay or bi. Now, I believe he is straight.

Yet, once, I believe he did hit on me during a particuliary awkward scene at a church (ironically, as I'm a 16 years old gay atheist :roflmao:slight_smile:.

Our school organized a school tour to a church as part of a school project on community infrastructures. Two classes came to the church, His, and mine. Outside, just in front of the church's door, as the priest was talking about the outside structure of the building, he kept looking back and nodding at me. We then all entered the church.

Inside the church, as we were walking around with the priest and teachers to visit the building, he also looked back and nodded a few times. We were then asked to sit down on benches to listen to a speech made by the priest. He came up to me and said "Come here, with me, behind, on the back benches."

So here I was, sitting alone next to this guy. He then stared at me (my face) for quite a time. I was very awkward for me.

Was he hitting on me? Did he suspect my homosexuality (and even my crush on him) and tried to see if it was true? Did he suspect it and just joked around with me? Was it just naive and innocent, and am I just imagining things?

In your opinion, was this a flirt?

PS: I know he likes girls, after a comment he made once, but could he be bi?

2. Northern

It's not for sure he likes girls, I know plenty of guys who boast how much they love women but when it comes time to tango, they ain't dancing.

I think it is definitely odd behavior and I think he might know about you, as for the face staring I would say he is either flirting or just awkward. I suggest you ask him about that, just ask him what he meant by doing it.

3. LILuke

It's possible he was flirting, on the other hand it's possible that he was just trying to be friendly and wanted to talk rather than paying attention to what he thought would be a boring Church sermon [I know people who do that]. I'd speak to him and tell him that you thought you were picking up on something and see what he says.