1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

How to stop loving somone i think not interested

Discussion in 'Family, Friends, and Relationships' started by Zerfs, Oct 4, 2013.

1. Zerfs

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Am in love with this straight boy or so I think he is. Can someone plz tell me what I can do to get over him, and stop thinking about him. Am driving my self crazy. Everytime I see him with a girl I feel really stupid and dump. And start to wish I was not gay. ugh I feel so stupid.

Plz help me get over him plz

2. resu

Advisor Full Member

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Find another crush who seems to be interested in you as much as you are in them.

3. Mirko

Admin Team Advisor Full Member

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Hi there! There is not reason to feel stupid. Try to avoid any contact for now, and busy yourself with things so that your mind, is not drawn to the thoughts you have about him. Spend more time with friends, engage and immerse yourself in activities that you like doing, and know are a good distraction for you. Are you part of social or fun activities in school or in your community? If not, try to join some activities.

Another thing you could do, is to get to know new people, and along the way make some new friends. New things in our lives are a great distraction because we often want to explore them more, and continue pursuing them.

As you continue to pursue new things, and are active in the things that you like doing, you will start moving on from your crush.