1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Is she possibly gay too or just wishful thinking?

Discussion in 'Family, Friends, and Relationships' started by ADreamIsAWish, Oct 5, 2013.

1. ADreamIsAWish

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    A few people
    This is my first post on here, but I've read through over a hundred threads about people being in love with their best friends and didn't find the advice I was looking for. I'm currently twenty and out to some of my friends, but I'm not out to this lovely woman whom I've become very good friends with. I've known and had a crush on her since my freshman year of high school, and in the past year we've become closer than I could have ever hoped. She's a very openly loving person, a hugger, (which is great for me, cuz man I love those hugs (*hug*)) but anyway I was doing a very good job ignoring my feelings for her until a party where we were both very drunk and she gave me hickey on my neck, but didn't actually kiss me on my lips but only because I turned my head (no matter how drunk I am, I can't seem to let go of my control over my actions). Apparently, she has a history of making out with girls when she drinks liquor, so my question is, could she maybe be bisexual or is it just the alcohol? I know she's had sex with a few different guys, but I've never seen her with one. Also, we frequently tell each other how much we mean to one another, and it's getting more difficult not telling her I LOVE her when I tell her I love her. I'm going out of my mind wondering if this is something that could possibly be in the future, if I need to take a chill pill and try to get over her somehow. :help: Any advice?

2. Starry Eyes

Starry Eyes Guest

This is one of those situations where you either have to tell her you 'love' love her, or just accept that you are just good friends and keep quiet.

Yes, you might risk losing the friendship, but do you think gaining a lover you share a connection like that with is worth the risk?

3. bazinga91

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    I wouldn't tell her you love her love her right away.. I think you should come out to her, after all aside from the feelings you have for her, you clearly mean a lot to one another and if you tell her the information and she continues to kiss you and such, then I would ask her about it.. or maybe when you tell her she will confide in you as well.. I think you should talk to her about it because you don't want to keep tormenting yourself with the what if thoughts when you can just know! I wouldn't throw out the love card, but I would approach the topic, if you are comfortable coming out to her do it, and see her reaction, maybe she will share your feelings.. good luck!

4. ADreamIsAWish

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    A few people
    Thank you to both of you! I think I'm going to try coming out to her when I see her this weekend if the timing's right. Wish me luck!