1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I want him to care...

Discussion in 'Family, Friends, and Relationships' started by theskyiseverywhere, Oct 5, 2013.

1. theskyiseverywhere

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Hey, I love somebody. It's not a crush anymore. It has mutated into something I can't control. He is the most kind, great, cute guy I know. He already thinks I am like the bestest friend ever. I'm not out to him though. He is amazing! I want to just run up to him and kiss him. I'm not really asking for a lot of advice right now, I'm just asking for someone to talk to.
    Some facts about him:

He's out of the closet

He "likes" somebody else

The guy he likes likes someone else (likeception :roflmao:slight_smile:

And he will be a senior when I'm a freshman

His name is Clint:kiss:

( If Clint reads this: No, this isn't Caleb :eusa_danc)

Oh the band life (!)

2. Seraph

"He already thinks I am like the bestest friend ever"
    I afraid you just fell into the friendzone sir...

But no worries, be strong and be patience :grin: Just keep getting closer to him, get his trust, fly out of your closet (but beware and make sure he's the right person to come out to), then, if he shows affection - take your chance and hit it. It sounds easy, though, you must watch out for obstacles if you're still struggling with being inside the closet. Looking at your enthusiasm, I think you'll do great :slight_smile: good luck.

Your story is cute btw haha.

3. theskyiseverywhere

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    First of all, he hasn't really said that he is my "bestest friend ever" I just said that because we are really close friends. He hasn't come out a said that or anything. Secondly, he always asks my sister if I'm gay(like, persistently, so that might be a sign that he likes me) and I'm not out to my sister yet. Does that clear it up?

4. Seraph

Oooh sounds like a sign, me likey haha.
    Well then congratulation :grin: you're not in the deadliest zone of them all yay :grin:!!

We'll need to see how it'll go though, have you ever thought of coming out to your sister ?
    Don't do anything before everything is clarify alright :slight_smile:

5. theskyiseverywhere

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    We'll, I'm not really ready to come out yet, as I live in Texas... But I want to come out on national coming out day next year. I don't know what to do, because I feel like I have to choose between being with Clint or be comftorable in the closet for a little longer...:eusa_doh:

6. Seraph

That's a pretty good idea, by then you should have enough time to figure out whether or not it's the right moment to do so.
    And listen to me, be patient (I think I made a typo up there), extra patient with this, find out more about this guy, but also make sure that you have enough time for everything, as you said that he's a senior this year (no pressure, you guys might even be able to hang out later on).

So yeah, just take things slow and easy :wink:.

7. theskyiseverywhere

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    If you are talking about the age difference, yeah, it may raise a few eyebrows, but honestly, I don't care if people think it's weird. But yes, I will make sure he's not a pedophile or anything like that. I don't think the age difference matters if we love each other.

8. Seraph

No haha you got it the wrong way, pffftt your age is fine :grin:, it's the distance I'm trying to point out, you know he's a senior, he'll probably graduate next year.
    Sorry for not being clear, I just didn't wanna make you think too much.

9. theskyiseverywhere

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Oh ok. Same thing applies, though. I think that we could make it work. It will be an interesting challenge, but bring it on:slight_smile: Thanks for the advice! By!