Mixed signals...

Discussion in 'Family, Friends, and Relationships' started by maybelater, Oct 6, 2013.

1. maybelater

So I've got a massive crush on my best friend. He knows I am gay and that I have feelings for him. Soon after I told him how I feel about him, he cut off all contact from me and told me to find new friends. This happened last spring and he did not talk to me again until after last summer. He said the reason he cut me off was because he was going through some other problems and that he didn't really talk to any friends during that time and that we were cool now. We have stayed friends ever since.

Fast forward to now. I have developed feelings for him again and I feel like he may not be only into women like he says he is and I just want someone else's opinion on this situation. Here are the few things that stick out in my memory that make me think he's giving me mixed signals:

- We took a gym class together in community college and one day while we were changing in the locker room, he told me that I "could look if I wanted" when he was pantless while changing.

- This summer at his cottage after we spent a couple hours floating on the lake together we went inside the cottage to change into clothes (we were the only ones there). When we got inside, he stopped in the doorway to the kitchen, gave me a weird look and signaled/told me to "stay there". He then proceeded to get naked and change in the kitchen and told me to do the same in the living room. He then kept emphasizing that he was naked by saying stupid stuff like "I'm so naked right now" and proceeded to stand in the front of the window to the living room and say "oops, there's a window right here" while laughing. I had to stay turned around the whole time because I was sporting a massive hard-on from this. What is odd about this situation is that the bathroom is located right off of the kitchen so he could have just changed in there...

- A couple weeks ago, after we did a little workout, we both showered in his bathroom and started lounging in his basement while watching TV. I don't recall what started it, but we started wrestling with each other. We were both shirtless and he was in only underwear. We basically just wrestled each other around the basement for like, 10 minutes, taking a break every couple minutes or so. During each break, he would stare into my eyes with a big smile on his face. A few times he ended up pinning me with his legs and asking me if I liked having his butt/crotch in my face in a husky voice.

- A few times while playing video games together, he has told me to suck his dick (which is common, I know), but he will follow it up by saying things like "seriously, I mean it".

There have been other things that I can't recall atm, but these are a few of the main "signals" I can recall. He has told me he "loves" me on multiple occasions, but he has also said I'm like a brother to him so I don't think he's meaning what I want him to mean. Any feedback/opinions would be appreciated!