1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I desperately need someone to talk to!

Discussion in 'Family, Friends, and Relationships' started by sointoher, Oct 6, 2013.

1. sointoher

Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    Ill try to make this short...

I'm a 27 yr old female, married with two kids, and just recently started having a random attraction with my next door neighbor who is a woman. I'm sooo into her and I dont know what to do. It went from just being neighbors, to adding her to facebook as my neighbor, and then turned into a friendship, and now i cant get her out of my head. From the moment we first hugged shes been driving me wild. She's 41 and I have no idea if she's into other women. When we first moved in my husband and I wondered if she was a lesbian. Shes divorced, and lives on her own with her dog. But she has the look a bit. Very tomboyish, jeans/jogging pants, bigger shirts/hoodies, short hair. Not that everyone with these characteristics are gay exactly but she gives off the vibe. We've started talking everyday, multiple times a day. She notices when I'm in my backyard. I was out there laying on a blanket in the grass. in an hour later she did the same, in perfect view of my kitchener window while i did dishes and she kept looking at me when i wasnt looking. at times wed look at the same time and id blush and wed both look away. she came over one day to pick up candles i was giving her and she ended up staying for 2 hours just talking about our stories a bit and things were both interested in. i flirt with her every moment i get. telling her shes naturally beautiful, complimenting her constantly. she doesnt return it but always says thank you. theres been days where shes been over to chat, and within minutes after we both went in the house wed be texting eachother or on facebook talking. she said i wouldnt be able to come hang out at her place cuz her dog would bark constantly as she does with everyone. but i made her cookies last night and dropped them off, she invited me in and showed me around (not just a quick show me around, but every single room, talked about paint colors, showed me photos of her as a kid, her candle collection etc. and she introduced me to her dog that ended up taking a liking to me! so she suggested i come over again sometime and hang out at her place. the other night i said to her "its funny im texting the woman next door when shes a hop skip and a jump away" and she said "yeh its nice, and this way i dont have to wear a bra!" that totally got me. I took that as totally teasing, am I wrong? we were on her stairs yesterday and she was showing me a picture on her wall. my hand was resting on her railing and she leaned forward into the picture sticking out her butt further and my hand was resting against her backside. i thought shed move but she didnt. she kept it there and then before leaving i gave her a nice decently long hug. its so obvious im flirting and she hasnt seemed to have shut me down. but i need proof shes gay or bi. she talks about previous bfs so i know shes into guys too but she just cant seem to ever meet a guy thats normal. advice please?

2. Nick07

Hi,

I am afraid only she can answer that question. It seems like a nice friendship. On the other hand, you are married, have kids. Are you sure that this is what you want? You are playing with fire.