1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

When does it get better?

Discussion in 'Family, Friends, and Relationships' started by Kelly Rhodes, Oct 7, 2013.

1. Kelly Rhodes

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Has anyone fell hard for someone a couple of times only to be let down again?

Lately I've taken too many hits to the heart... The advice I'm given is to always keep hoping... But that hope is just what gets me into trouble. I try and believe so hard that something could work out, But at the end of the day I'm always the one who cares a little more than the other.

I just wanted to know how many times anyone here had their heart broken before they met their match

2. greatwhale

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    This is where it may be helpful to stop searching a little, and rather be open to the possibility of a happy accident.

There's a kind of passive alertness that may end up surprising you. It's been said more often than not that people meet that special someone when they least expect it.

What have you got to lose?

3. Kelly Rhodes

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Oh believe me ... The last encounter was totally an accident. Caught me off guard completely...before then I convinced myself I was done (again)
    But here I am :/

4. Mirko

Admin Team Advisor Full Member

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Hi there! There is something about trying too hard. When we try too hard, we might actually be setting up ourselves for failure, because we start losing sight of what is actually happening in front of us.

It is okay to take a break, and let things happen on their own. While you are letting things happen and do things that will get you introduced to others, enjoy your time being single. :slight_smile: