1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

GF left me again..for the 2nd time!

Discussion in 'Family, Friends, and Relationships' started by toushirojaylee, Oct 8, 2013.

1. toushirojaylee

Hi all. I've been up all night and crying. I've been dumped twice. I don't know, I think the problem is with me??x_x

First gf left me for a guy..Stayed with me for 3 years..then i caught her cheating.

Second gf left me again..(kind of guy issue as well), parents want her to settle down with a guy not with a butch or trans and she can't fight for us. Or should I say, she didn't want to. (rel for 1 and half years)

Now I'm here alone. Is this my fate?Is there a woman who will stay with me forever? :icon_sad:

I've done everything for them..I never cheated. I always make them happy. I loved them with all my heart.

I feel hopeless. I don't know if I will ever meet someone who will stay with me for the rest of my life. I'm scared now. I'm tired. I'm broken. :tears:

2. Lexington

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Relationships aren't puzzles. You can do everything "correctly"...and they can still come to an end. Relationships involve TWO people deciding to make this work, and if one of them decides it isn't, well, that's just it.

You're certainly not cursed or broken because you were in two relationships that ended. It doesn't mean you did anything wrong. (You MIGHT have, but it certainly isn't a given.) It just means you couldn't maintain a relationship WITH THEM. Hopefully, the next woman you date and get into a relationship with will be somebody you mesh better with. In which case, the relationships will almost certainly last longer. :slight_smile:

Lex

3. toushirojaylee

Thank you Lex. I hope the 3rd one will be the last. :-(