1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Jealousy

Discussion in 'Family, Friends, and Relationships' started by Andstillimhere7, Oct 9, 2013.

1. Andstillimhere7

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    All but family
    Help I get jealous so fast and it's painful. I always compare myself to others and that makes me feel terrible and I can't stop, it's an impulsive thought as in "why is he faster than me". My crush is faster than me and that makes me sad and angry and I need help in trying to overcome this. It's like if my jealousy is a different me and it's scary because I fear that I will be jealous overall. I need help to overcome this. This is all because of my childhood because I would always compare myself to others in order to see where I'm at but it has grown to being jealousy. Any suggestions? I don't jealous people wise as in if my crush has a girlfriend it's like nah, but it's more success oriented. It's also sad because i get sad he is also better, but I love him and I don't want to hate him because he better than me. I need help