1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Overwhelmed, depression...

Discussion in 'Family, Friends, and Relationships' started by theskyiseverywhere, Oct 9, 2013.

1. theskyiseverywhere

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Before you read, I want everyone to know I am not suicidal. So do not worry about anything like that happening.

Hey. I don't know what's going on with my life right now. I feel like I'm being pulled away from my family. I love my family, but transitioning into a teenager has driven me insane. I am super stressed and going through a roller coaster of emotions, which has caused many outburst of madness. I don't know what is going on with me! I'm usually a very happy person, but I feel horrible now. I can only relate to my family here on Empty Closets. I miss my old life, before my depression came in. I just need somebody who I can relate to and have a conversation with:tears:

2. WhiteShadows

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Hey,
    I've gone through that (and still am going through it)
    It's the worst feeling you can possibly experience. It's ok, you're going to be alright. If you need to talk to me about what's going on you can post on my wall :slight_smile:
    Or you can just do it here :slight_smile:
    What's been going on? School, friendship problems? When I was about 15 things took a turn for the worst for me and I felt pretty empty and hopeless. Do you have any close friends at your school?

3. phoenixx

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Some people
    teen years are turbulent as all get out.
    go easy on yourself, its A ok to have emotions that go all over the place, especially towards your parents and family.
    honestly, just surviving adolescent years is an underrated achievement.