1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

If u knew

Discussion in 'Family, Friends, and Relationships' started by Dakine, Oct 10, 2013.

1. Dakine

Out Status:
    A few people
    If u knew the person literally of your dreams felt the same way about you but refused at the time to admit it to themselves, how long would you wait around? And if too much time elapsed, how would u move on?

2. June Cleaver

It did happen to me and I waited for nearly 5 years from the moment our eyes met and I fell madly in love with him. I was with his cousin at the time and kept the cousin for 3.5 ,more years in hopes to get close to my true love. well nothing happened as my now ex kept us apart by saying things like Mike would beat me up and such. I spent 13 months having sex and tring to date other people after the break-up and could only morn him and only have sex with a man if I pretended it was Mike or nothing could happen. It was terrible!!! Fineally I got this FWB who was by far the most perfect looking man I have ever seen with his cloths off, or on for that matter who was 32yo to my 40yo. (he later wanted to lock me in as his GF) With a great job that works his body out, sweet personality, the total package! Well we started to have sex and I was not getting turned on at all! I then closed my eyes and pretended he was Mike and presto! Instant turn on! Well I knew I had to talk to Mike and see if he could want me. I could not talk to him because I was afraid of him and lost my will to live and tried to off myself one morning last November. I survived and later that day Mike came to me as if by magic! I found out that day he was envious of his cousin and desired me! Well we are now living happily ever after and approaching one year together and our love seems to grow by the day as we seem to get closer and closer! I found that he fell for me the same moment I fell for him! I asked him when he knew, and he told me first and it was that moment for me too. If your love is true and meant to be, you won't be able to avoid it or move on from it. At least that is the short version of what happened to me when I found true love! I can honestly say to this moment I can't even look at another man in that way as my soul just wants him.... That also is another way I knew he was the one for me. June

#2 June Cleaver, Oct 10, 2013
    Last edited: Oct 10, 2013
  3. Dakine

Out Status:
    A few people
    Thank you so much for that. Honestly this guy is a God send to the most literal meaning of that as u can imagine. He does SO many things that have me convinced he feels the exact same way about me. However right now, I'm his little secret that he thinks only he knows about....if he only knew the things I know he does that secret would crumble....however he is currently stuck in the denial/I'm gunna beat this gay thing and it's killing me. Just the other night we fell asleep together and I know damn well he knew sexual things were going on at the time...now I have to deal with girl talk...I'm just not sure I can deal with his running from what we have much longer. We aren't even suppose to know each other exist...that's how crazy us being friends is but somehow we r roommates....blah LOL

---------- Post added 10th Oct 2013 at 06:52 PM ----------

Honestly you don't know how much reading that just meant June....thank u :slight_smile:

4. ryanalexander61

I don't know...I would have to be damn near positive the felt the same way to wait around for them so I hope you are.

"I'm his little secret that he thinks only he knows about....if he only knew the things I know he does that secret would crumble....however he is currently stuck in the denial/I'm gunna beat this gay thing and it's killing me. Just the other night we fell asleep together and I know damn well he knew sexual things were going on at the time...now I have to deal with girl talk"

... maybe you can clarify this?

5. Dakine

Out Status:
    A few people
    There are a lot of things he does that NO OTHER guy I've been around does towards me. I'd just rather not get into detail unless necessary....but they aren't just the "he looked at me for 3 seconds without blinking"......they're brutally sexual

6. June Cleaver

Your so welcome! I would hear durring those years that he was with this bimbo or that one, never staying with one too long. It just ate me up inside thinking he had not noticed me. June

7. Dakine

Out Status:
    A few people
    Ps. I'm 99.99% sure he feels the same way about me. I'm a full blown adult so this isn't a high school thing....no offense to our younger crowd when I say that :slight_smile:

8. ryanalexander61

Right I understand what your saying. But I was in a similar situation with someone...we held hands several times, he told me he wanted to make out with a dude, he would always try to get me to pass out at his place, twice I woke up with my pants unzipped, touching me, yada yada.

Anyway, your circumstances might be more overt then mine. But my advice would be just be careful. Waiting around for someone to accept themselves can take years when you could be out pursuing relationships, I think June is very lucky for it to have worked out.

When you say "now I have to deal with girl talk" does that mean this person hasn't accepted their sexuality?

I guess this is the crux of my question...you are gay and pretty sure this guy is too but he hasn't admitted it, correct? I know you might be uncomfortable sharing personal details I just wanna make sure I give you the best advice I can (and not lead you astray) so any info helps.

9. Dakine

Out Status:
    A few people
    I'm convinced this person is at least bi if not full blown gay but he is in the open 100% straight and nothing but. He hangs out near my room when I masturbate....often enough it's not a coincidence....he uses my stuff as his nut rag for his own masturbation....the other night (unless he is the worlds deepest sleeper which he wakes up for other things) let me jerk him off with my foot while we fell asleep basically on top of each other...he has taken a naked pic of me....he goes in my room on a daily basis....he will use my towel even though he has his own.....honestly the list could keep going and going