1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Experimenting with heterosexuality

Discussion in 'Family, Friends, and Relationships' started by fortheloveoflez, Oct 11, 2013.

1. fortheloveoflez

So, we're all probably aware that it is relatively common for straight cis-women to get curious and want to experiment with women at some point in their lives. I wouldn't be surprised if straight cis-men do too.

My question is for all the gays and lesbians out there. We all know that coming out can be really hard and some times it feels like there's no turning back. Have any of you ever came out only to discover years down the line that you are curious or want to experiment with heterosexuality? Have you ever found this one "exception" to the rule that blew your mind?

If yes, what'd you do about it? how did you explain it to others?

I'm a lesbian and have never been attracted to a guy before. I've "tried" it though to make sure. I'm just wondering how you all feel.

Thanks in advance!

2. Lipstick Leuger

I dated a girl who had had a boyfriend before we dated. She was a gold star lesbian until that point, but she wanted to find out what it was about guys, so she dated one. he told her she was 'just like a straight girl' and they dated all Summer. She returned to women after that and was perfectly happy. Sexuality is pretty fluid.