1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

A little game of homophobia

Discussion in 'Family, Friends, and Relationships' started by Andstillimhere7, Oct 11, 2013.

1. Andstillimhere7

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    All but family
    Recently I discovered how to if someone is okay with gay people. It goes like this you act sad or annoyed then when they ask you that you respond my boyfriend broke up with me. It's funny how I saw my results they are all like I'm sorry? Or okay? But make sure you say just kidding or I'm joking (you don't want them to know you're gay unless you want, your life your choice). Some people are very sensitive to gay people so be careful. Anyways I did that to my friend and he good job now you can date girls
    (Got annoyed by that he my crush) but to get my revenge (and by revenge I mean make him feel uncomfortable) I always joke around with that topic to make him feel uncomfortable( yesterday I held his hand and he was nervous and said 'hey why don't you hold hands with her, nah I said and then walked off it was hilarious)
    Yes tell me your opinions thoughts or other ways of tracking homophobes

WARNING: HEART MAY OR MAY NOT BREAK

2. musican

I think the safest way to do it is to talk about a well known gay celebrity and see if they say anything about them being gay. Talk about how cute Neil Patrick Harris and David Burtka's kids are and see what they say. If they say anything other than "that is the cutest family ever" then they probably don't have a soul xP