1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

yay he knows my name!

Discussion in 'Family, Friends, and Relationships' started by swifter, Oct 12, 2013.

1. swifter

swifter Guest

Soooo there is this jock in the baseball team, that i have a crush on (the same one i mentioned in a previous thread) and on thursday i grew some balls and went straight up to him and kissed him he embraced me back against him and kissed me back!! of course that was a dream ;-;
    But what i really did on thursday went like this, and sorry if it is too long...:
    me: "hey i heard you are in the baseball team, could you help me learn baseball?"
    him: "umm... sure but i don't think i'm qualified to train you"
    me: "it doesn't matter i can learn easily"
    him: "ok then meet me in the field tomorrow at lunch, sounds good?"
    me: "sounds good to me"

And this is what happened yesterday friday once at the field there were his friends whom i didn't expect:
    me: "Hey!"
    him: "oh hey! its you, so ummm... there is a change of plans i'm playing with my friends today, you could play but you say you can't really play"
    me: "oh don't worry! i can learn while playing"
    him: "awesome! then our teams are even"
    And so we played, i really was a horrible baseball player,every time i threw the ball it somehow always hit and hurt someone ;-;... after the game:
    me: "i'm a horrible player"
    him: "yeah i noticed haha"
    me: "so ummm..."
    him: "i know where you can go and learn how to play this sport"
    me: "well i actually would want you t..."
    him: ''well i'm not the best player there is, maybe you should ask a coach''
    me: "ok, i'll try that... but actually i made this excuse just to talk to and play with you..."
    him: "oooohh hahaha, don't feel shy just say hi to me i'm an easy-going guy but if you really want to play baseball you should ask a coach"
    me: "sounds good to me, and thank you"
    him: "oh no prob"
    me: "oh i forgot to tell you yesterday, my name is Leon" *extends hand*
    him: "nice to meet you Leon, my name is Blane" *takes my hand and shakes it*
    me: "well i have to go to class now"
    him: "me too, see ya around!"
    me: "see ya!"

so yeah now i'm out of excuses to talk to him because now i don't know what else to say... any ideas? i think we are become acquaintances and i want to become friends at least with him :3 any other excuses i can make up? we don't have any classes in common...

2. resu

Advisor Full Member

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    As you can see, excuses will only go so far. Keep up with the small talk whenever you see him. Ask him what he does/did outside of school (i.e. "How was your weekend?" etc.). People love to talk about themselves. Basically, show interest in him, and he'll start to recognize you as more than an acquaintance. This is really true if you show you remembered something, even a tiny bit of info, about a person later on. This gives the signal you are thinking about them.