1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Relationships

Discussion in 'Family, Friends, and Relationships' started by Roadmatter, Oct 13, 2013.

1. Roadmatter

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    I just had got into relationship with guy today who I had been known last year in PE but he never knew I was Bi this is the first time we really talked, once we found about each other we soon started to began a relationship. The promblem I have is my parents doesn't know I'm bi they are very strict and homophobic. The thing is also I don't like I'm bi or gay I don't have characteristics that make people think I'm bi. So how would be able to hang out and like have gay sex if my parents so strict when I ask them to go somewhere they be wanting to talk to his mom and dad to make sure we not planning anything. If he was to come to my house he can come I usually close my door when people come but what if we having sex and my mom come In catching us. How do I convince my parents to let me go to his house without them calling his pad rents or everything. He lives like 26 mintues away which is promblem but he goes to my high school. Any help?